As a Mobile Engineer at Blink22, your role will involve collaborating with various departments within the company to ensure the successful creation and implementation of innovative and streamlined mobile experiences. Additionally, you will actively contribute to enhancing our internal workflows and fostering a culture of continuous improvement and transparency. This position also offers ample opportunities for personal and professional development as a Mobile Engineer.
Required Technical skills:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining mobile applications (Native, Hybrid..).
- Experienced in the architectural patterns MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER and other trending patterns.
- Hands-on experience in one or more mobile technologies such as Swift, Kotlin , RN, and Dart
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and practices
- Knowledge of API service connection paradigms
- Understanding of client/server architectures
- Mastery of mobile development standard methodologies
- Open to learn new technologies / platforms.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience with Git or other version control systems
- Being able to give and receive constructive and effective code reviews.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Required Soft skills:
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Passionate developers.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Ideal team players because of their technical competence and positive attitudes.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.
- Being able to work independently and finding the right way to communicate with your blockers proactively.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours, in addition to the "Work from Home" policy.
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- You'll be evaluated based on our internal competency framework developed by our engineering team and our psychologist. Which will ensure faster career growth.
We Are Waiting For Your Application