We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Backend Engineer to design and implement functional software solutions. Collaborating with upper management, you will play a key role in defining software requirements and assuming leadership of operational and technical projects.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously with minimal supervision, leveraging your exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities. A strong background in software development and familiarity with agile methodologies are essential.
Your primary objective will be to develop high-quality software solutions that meet user needs and align with the organization’s business goals. This will involve analyzing requirements, designing robust architectures, writing efficient code, and conducting thorough testing.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will have the responsibility to drive projects forward, mentor junior team members, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives. By delivering innovative and reliable software, you will contribute to the success of our organization and make a meaningful impact in the industry.
Required Technical skills:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Senior Backend Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Java spring, Ruby on Rails
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Cloud services (eg. AWS, Google, Azure)
- Intensive experience in git
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
Required Soft skills:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Having a good learning mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership
- Being able to thrive working on a fast-paced, organized team.
- Having good communication skills in order to be able to communicate effectively with other team members and PMs.
- Being able to work independently and finding the right way to communicate with your blockers proactively.
- Having good ethics and a good attitude that aligns with our culture of openness and directness.
- Being able to share your knowledge with other team members and getting involved in our technical discussions.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours, in addition to the "Work from Home" policy.
- Access to various educational resources.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- Competitive salary.
- You'll be evaluated based on our internal competency framework developed by our engineering team and our psychologist. Which will ensure faster career growth.
We Are Waiting For Your Application