As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Blink22 is a vibrant community of developers working together to create powerful software solutions for clients worldwide. We value open and honest communication with clients and among our team. As a UI/UX Designer on our team, you’ll build innovative and elegant web applications using the latest technologies. But you won’t do it alone. Our team is experienced and well-versed in every aspect of software development, and we apply dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review to ensure the satisfaction of clients and developers alike.
Required Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product design or UX.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- A portfolio (2+ case studies) highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations (design guidelines) as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS).
- Experience in prioritising reusable components, design systems, and development-ready designs over graphics and customisations.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features within a user-centered design process.
- Skills in communicating, challenging, and influencing product design strategy.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced agile environment.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Required Soft skills:
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Ideal team players because of their technical competence and positive attitudes.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.
Perks & Benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
We Are Waiting For Your Application